Careers With PIKA Weihenstephan
There is a great opportunity to join our team here at PIKA Weihenstephan. Please see details of the role below and there is a link for the download in both English and German.
If you’d like to learn more or to send your details across please don’t hesitate to contact us as we’d love to hear from you.
Office Administrator / Büromanagement
If you have commercial training and are interested in varied international work in a small team, then you should apply to us.
PIKA Weihenstephan is an international company that specializes in microbiological tests for breweries. We manufacture various products for production control in the beverage industry, which we distribute worldwide. Our customers are breweries of all sizes, from small individual companies to large corporations.
We are looking for an employee (m/f/d) from January 1st, 2024 or later to provide administrative support to our team part-time for 20-25 hours per week.
Your areas of responsibility are:
– Order entry in our ERP system
– Creation of order-related documents through to international transport documents
– Managing warehouses in the ERP system and deriving relevant data for production and purchasing
– Creation of regularly recurring certificates of analysis based on current laboratory data
– Preparation of receipts for our external accounting / DATEV
– Email distribution of analysis reports and information material to various customers/groups
In addition to your commercial experience, you should have very good knowledge of the Office programs Outlook, Word and Excel and conduct correspondence in German and English.
We offer you a varied job in a friendly, collegial team with flat hierarchies. The activity can partly be carried out in a freely scheduled manner. It is possible to pay a childcare allowance; we have free parking spaces directly in front of the house.
If you feel addressed and would like to know more, then we look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com